One Phat Grrl

onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

I just had to get back on and post once more. I tell you what, when it rains..it friggin pours.

Last week, my kitty had severe diarreah. I know, ick. Well, I surmised it was because I had changed his food...and quickly rectified the situation by going back to his regular grub. I was fortunate that almost every time he did go (and let me say, it was ALOT) he went on the linoleum in kitchen and in the laundry room. Thankfully he only went on the carpet once.

Well, it appears as of today that now my dog has it. I have been home from work since 5 p.m., an he has gone at least 5 times, not including the 5 to 6 times I came home to find. He doesn't have a chance to make it to the door to let me know he's gotta go--so he just keeps on going on the floor. An he doesn't have the fondness for the vinyl floors, unlike the pussy.

Ugh, I am so over it all right now!!!!!!